Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Guest appearance

And the guest is.......Jacob, Emily's brother. Well it's not that exciting at all. I'm subbing in for Emily today on the blogging aspect of the show. (This blog entry may be worth something someday....so copy it in a text file and keep it in a safe place.)

1. Lily Tomlin - This is a recording - Mrs. Mitchell
Comment - Halarious! We'll funny, I'm not sure I didn't listen to it fully. I'll need a second oppinion. Emily loves her, everytime she snorts everything is right in the world.

2. AA Sound System - Laissez Faire - Vermillion
Comment - Emily goes out on a limb and thinks that it is great. I'll agree with her on this one, it hits that soft spot.

3. Jane Siberry - The Walking - Red High Heels
Comment - Emily loves this song so so much. I mean a lot. She wanted you to know. Emily loves Jane Siberry or her new name Issa Jar Jar Binks...sorry, just Issa (eeee-sah)

4. Volcanoless in Canada - Volcanoless in Canada - We Win
Comment - First off to clear things up, they are from in Saskatchewan. Lots of drums, guitar, and I hear some tambourine. This combination produces some interesting music that Emily agrees with and would like anyone out there to buy her this CD for christmas. That means you Santa..... or Mom and Dad.

5. Gordon Lightfoot - Did She Mention My Name - The Last Time I Saw Her
Comment - Lightfoot! Lightfoot! Lightfoot! Come one, come all! What is not to like about this man. Other than his tailored tuxedo. "This is nice." quoted from Emily. Of course she would say that. She joined her boyfriend in the mosh pit at the Gordon Lightfoot concert.

6. Steve Bell - My Dinner With Bruce - Closer to the Light
Comment - I would like to have dinner with Bruce Cockburn. He's like a hero to me. I can say that I want a rocket launcher and my mother can't complain. I think it's hard to ruin a song of Brucy, unless it was someone like Avril Lavigne.

7. Ramonettes - Ramonettes - I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend
Comment - Totally awesome, living the dream.

8. Great Aunt Ida - How They Fly - Company You Keep

No comments: