Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1. Thomas and the Evil Computer - Math Teachers Count - why I can't have nice things

Comments: wow, this is actually awesome, which is odd, because usually we only feature horrible music on this show. The computer aspect is so boss, we loooove it.

2. Metric - Live it Out - too little too late

Comments: like I say, this album, in my opinion, takes what they normally do about six steps further and just makes it more interesting. I liked the last album, but I don't think I would've bought it. I'm on a budget, people. Anyway, Jonelle loves this album too. Maybe we could split a copy and organize some sort of joint-custody arrangement.

3. Dandy Warhols - Odditorium/Warlords of Mars - love is the new feel awful

Comments: it's pretty self-indulgent, but who cares, it's 9 minutes of experimental alt-rock, or something, and those are valuable airtime minutes.

4. The Wolfnote - sacred bodies - get them out

Comments: crap!

5. DOA - war on 45 - smash the state

Comments: If we didn't love this, someone would hurt us. Luckily, we do, because we could never tell a lie.

No comments: