Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nauseated by politicians

It is the only explanation. Why else would I feel so ill? No, it is not because I just used the cjsf-adjacent bathroom! That thing is spotless!

Track list:


1. End this week with knives - we are so transparent - arms akimbo


2. Lexington & Whatevski - I love Alberta rap - captain of the football team


3. Malajube - le compte complet - la valerie


4. Poor Folk - poor folk - shots


5. Secret Fires - I only want what I can't see - baby I'm a rat


6. The Jealous Girlfriends - the jealous girlfriends - the pink wig to my salieri


7. Cour de lane - cjsr: get out of your basement - burn down the house


8. Illfit Outfit - cjsr: get out of your basement - acid jungle


9. You Say Party! We Say Die! - you say party! we say die! - what's the holdup? where's the fire?


10. The Clips - matterhorn - wire

No comments: